Woodworkers/board-makers please diagnose my board

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what Iā€™m hearing in all this. Is the guy that made and sold me a 17.5ā€ x 14ā€ x 1.25ā€ Walnut with Padauk accent end grain cutting board with feet and free shipping for $123. Actually paid me to take it.
Basically! Or he stole the wood.

Wait, if he had to pay the Etsy mafia then he stole the labor too.

And the tools.

So what Iā€™m hearing in all this. Is the guy that made and sold me a 17.5ā€ x 14ā€ x 1.25ā€ Walnut with Padauk accent end grain cutting board with feet and free shipping for $123. Actually paid me to take it.
JFC everybody should be buying from him. Heck Iā€™ll probably buy one at that price.

Damn, dude must be retired and selling at cost of materials just to keep busy.

JFC everybody should be buying from him. Heck Iā€™ll probably buy one at that price.
lol. When I ran across it while scouring the web for a board I was confused, but said WTH why not. Turned out to be a really nice board. I donā€™t use that bottom right corner though. Not the smartest idea to put a metal piece with your emblem on top side of a board.

Back