• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB any stones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petefromNY

Reaction score
Hey guys as i stated in my thread in the back of house sub forum my little stone collection has grown legs and walked away from the restaurant.

Im looking for anyone who would be willing to sell some stones at a decent price. Not prepared for stuff like this the money id been saving i got my gyuto rehandled and being in the industry doesnt help the $ situation. so im not working with a great deal of cash at the moment.

Thank you guys

Hey guys as i stated in my thread in the back of house sub forum my little stone collection has grown legs and walked away from the restaurant.

Im looking for anyone who would be willing to sell some stones at a decent price. Not prepared for stuff like this the money id been saving i got my gyuto rehandled and being in the industry doesnt help the $ situation. so im not working with a great deal of cash at the moment.

Thank you guys

I can just send you my king 1k and 6k if you want (as in free).

I've been waiting for something like this. back in 2013 when I got the stuff from Eamon, he included some Shapton stones. I've held onto them waiting for the right moment. This is that moment. PM your address to me and I'll get them in the mail soon.

There's a 1000, 5000, a small 220 (maker unknown to me), and a diamond plate that's well used.

@davemartell you have no idea man. I cant even believe the support ive gotten from MANY kkf members. It really is a beautiful thing.

I can send you a Suehiro 8000. The base is warped, but the stone was just fine, the last I looked. It's a nice stone, I just prefer my Gesshin. Send me your address via PM, if you're interested. Unfortunately, I've pretty much sold all of my unused stones other than this, so I don't have anything to offer.

Back