• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Yoake blue 1 bnib WTS OR TRADE 200

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jf1026

KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
Bnib hatsukokoro yoake B1 up for sale or trade for some yoshikane

235. 200 paypal goods and services shipped
IMG_6325.jpeg
IMG_6321.jpeg
IMG_6322.jpeg
IMG_6323.jpeg

Last edited:
1) you can only sell it once;
2) it makes me question whether this is a fraudulent sale where the seller is trying to get payment twice for one knife;
3) having multiple listings so you can bump more and drive traffic is bad form even if it doesn’t violate the rules.
Lol you guys are great ive sold already many times here never had so much paTROLLing on my post

You haven’t posted much here, but it should be evident with a little thought as to the issues of double postings. Why not three times...four…it just bloats the forum needlessly since it IS already posted.

The entire confusion/fraud issue is a basic Internet problem. If you haven’t seen people get burned I guess it may take a bit to comprehend, but it is a problem.

You haven’t posted much here, but it should be evident with a little thought as to the issues of double postings. Why not three times...four…it just bloats the forum needlessly since it IS already posted.

The entire confusion/fraud issue is a basic Internet problem. If you haven’t seen people get burned I guess it may take a bit to comprehend, but it is a problem.
Ive been burnt ive seen it but i guess everyone its too sensitive for 2 post i will apologize to everyone that gets offended Really sorry for posting twice

Latest posts

Back