10,000 club

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i clicked the title and waited for the thread to open, i expected the ultimate show-off thread with collections of >=10000$.
Glad it’s not though, this place is better than that.
Although, I’m willing to bet there are plenty of collections (if we include stones and knives) that top that dollar amount.

Happily, it’s not the amount of money it costs that’s important, but the amount of awesome that the collection embodies.

I have to admit, seeing the title my first thought was 10,000 knives...then a moment of something like the mile high club..

The reality is much better! Congrats to @labor of love! You, @daveb and some others have done so much KKF and the rest of us. Big Thanks!
The title of the thread was intentionally vague. :)

I thought this was a $10,000 spent on knives club...thankfully I am not close, but some of you all...pheeeeew

share pics so I can live vicariously through yall's pockets

I thought this was a $10,000 spent on knives club...thankfully I am not close, but some of you all...pheeeeew

share pics so I can live vicariously through yall's pockets
I'm only $62 away with current inventory...need to buy another knife!

Just realized that @M1k3 and @Matus surpassed the 10,000 message mark. Way to go guys! KKF would be slow without you. :)
Since my contribution in the recent years was not much to write home about, then let me just say …

“Welcome to the forums”

Back