• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 12.6" Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7-Ply Fry Pan (new)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling 12.6" Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7-Ply Fry Pan (new). Pan is brand new and sealed (I have few of them). Many claim it's the best SS fry pan out there... :)

asking $250 each shipped in CONusa, elsewhere, plz ask in private

Since boxes are sealed,but the way it's packed, i would like to OPEN it, add more bubble wrap inside (so it doesn't move inside) and reseal it. If you absolutely don't want me to do that, then please let me know ahead of time

1.jpg

This pan was probably the best kitchenware purchase I ever made(aside from knives).
Everything about this pan is well thought out, from the handles to the silvinox treatment.
GLWS!

Out of curiosity, is the Silvinox treatment easy to maintain? Is cleaning the pans difficult? Can you use barkeepers friend on them? What about scratching and wear and tear over time? I am interested in these as new cookware but am worried that my family will abuse the pan and thus I should stick with a more traditional SS pan.

Feedback appreciated

Someone probably used it for longer than me, but, I really like it so far. Clean up in good. Large size, very even heating. Nice crust, as you can see :D

I use Demeyere pans and/or conical pots/sauteuses almost every time I cook. I own items from both the Altantis/Proline and the Industry/5-plus series.
Cleaning and maintenance is easier than with other stainless cookware I've used. No rivets inside the pans, and food that gets stuck or burnt comes off easier than with other stainless I've tried. Never used BKF or similar products during the time Ive had them(3-4 years I think). I've used vinegar a few times to get rid of any deposits or small stains.
Can't say if they scratch less then other high end stainless cookware, but certainly not more. Pretty bulletproof unless you scrape with considerable force using sharp metal utensils. Just normal, shallow scratches from normal use.
The silvinox treatment isn't a coating of any kind, so it doesn't require any special care.
I use the 28 cm Industry pan for smaller daily tasks, and the 32 cm Proline for larger tasks or when I'm using very high heat.
Heat distribution is exceptional.
Jeez..I sound like sales rep so I'll stop now 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back