180mm Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
002-105.jpg

003-95.jpg

008-71.jpg

009-64.jpg

010-52.jpg

013-35.jpg

180mm Petty in CPM154 wearing Koa and copper.

elegant comes to mind, quite nice indeed

Originally I had all these plans for the custom I wanted but looking at your work totally convinced me to leave it up too you. I know I'm gonna be waiting and I don't care. It's gonna be worth it.

I hadn't seen anything new from you over the last several days.
I think I was starting to go through withdrawals.
But you finally broke out the good stuff. I'm ok now.

Beautiful Petty.
I really like copper and koa together.
I've liked all of your knives since I have been here.
and.....looks like they just keep getting better.

Handle is very nice, but I am really digging the profile.:doublethumbsup:

That's one of these cases where I am wondering whether one could also call that a small gyuto? In any case, it looks great, I like the slender line and the profile also. Hard to go wrong with a nice koa piece like that. Mario, I forgot: Do you have a mill to match the metal piece on the ferrule to the tang?

Stefan

That's one of these cases where I am wondering whether one could also call that a small gyuto? In any case, it looks great, I like the slender line and the profile also. Hard to go wrong with a nice koa piece like that. Mario, I forgot: Do you have a mill to match the metal piece on the ferrule to the tang?

Stefan

My ugly tang slot lets you know I don't have a mill.I have been thinking about taking some nickel silver and copper to a machinist to make some octagons with slots.

My ugly tang slot lets you know I don't have a mill.I have been thinking about taking some nickel silver and copper to a machinist to make some octagons with slots.

Of you find a machinist, make a few extras or PM me ;)

Stefan

Wow, that is aweseome. And hot. And awesome. :doublethumbsup:

I am not the type to write a jargon filled review, but this knife performs like a champ. It fits in my hand like I was born with it. It is exactly the compliment to the gyuto he made for me. I catch myself telling whoever is near the kitchen how eye catching the the handle is almost every time I break it out.

Back