20% off Toyama

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad Maksim doesn't have a "raincheck" when he has his sales. It's hard to buy a knife that was 20% off two weeks ago ;-) Oh well, I'll just wait until another opportunity arises.

That's all part of the fun… I was throwing around the idea of getting the Suji before the sale, and then I got the email and it sealed the deal. I've bought uchigomori for full price shortly after a sale ended and the stock was replenished, I don't really think it's reasonable to expect small businesses to offer rain cheques on sale items; imagine if they were offered on shigs and katos :shocked3:

That's all part of the fun… I was throwing around the idea of getting the Suji before the sale, and then I got the email and it sealed the deal. I've bought uchigomori for full price shortly after a sale ended and the stock was replenished, I don't really think it's reasonable to expect small businesses to offer rain cheques on sale items; imagine if they were offered on shigs and katos :shocked3:

Your right small businesses operate on a very thin margin. I don't need another knife but, I would buy a new interesting one just to give it a try under the right circumstances so, I'll wait for the next opportunity ;-)

We already know that nobody seems to even take orders for shigs or kato's let alone sale prices.

Back