• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

210 harner nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbob

Reaction score
Hoping for a quick sale! As new condition, touched up on 6k. I think it's amboyna ferrule and spalted curly mango? Could be wrong. I can guarantee its cutting ability will blow you away as it did me. $550 usd + PayPal shipped to most places.
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1443522522.408360.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1443522547.572915.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1443522567.110365.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1443522586.809507.jpg

I remember when Butch first put this up for sale! Out of interest, howcome you're looking to get rid of it? How did you find the longer nakiri? GLWS!

I wish I didn't! It's a money thing. A swag of nakiris came leftys way and I jumped. The length I found awesome, but I do like larger knives

:doublebanghead: NO! I'm not doing it! I've already got a Cris Anderson, three HHH's, and a JMJ that I have to finish. And besides, I've already bought two or three knives from this frigging Aussie (they were all beautiful knives at very reasonable prices, but that's beside the point). Wait...Dunedin NZ? Your a Kiwi now? Well, that's different...no no no, doesn't matter, I'm still not buying it! Uh...just out of curiosity you understand...is that one of Butch's Carpenter powdered steel blades? No! Don't answer that, I'm still not doing it. But wow, a Butch Harner 210 nakiri, that's just sooo cool :viking:

yep a kiwi again. Shifted back after 10 years in oz to raise kiwi kids! And yes, pretty sure it is butch's xhp(?) steel. I imagine 210 might seem ungainly especially for experienced users of nakiris at 165-180, but i found it just opened more cutting options like slicing. In a nutshell, it cuts **** up real good.

Someone, pls buy this knife. I have the same length from Butch, but height is 75mm, almost a mini cleaver. When all my gyutos need sharpening, I bring out this one and use it for everything. Mine is also CTS-XHP, it rocks.

91713743-734F-4FE4-BDC0-37CCA02A79EC.jpg

:doublebanghead: NO! I'm not doing it! I've already got a Cris Anderson, three HHH's, and a JMJ that I have to finish. And besides, I've already bought two or three knives from this frigging Aussie (they were all beautiful knives at very reasonable prices, but that's beside the point). Wait...Dunedin NZ? Your a Kiwi now? Well, that's different...no no no, doesn't matter, I'm still not buying it! Uh...just out of curiosity you understand...is that one of Butch's Carpenter powdered steel blades? No! Don't answer that, I'm still not doing it. But wow, a Butch Harner 210 nakiri, that's just sooo cool :viking:

Mikey, I can help you fund your addiction.....I need some handles. Was hoping for a miracle this month but a Catcheside became available and i'm weak......If we can find the wood to do my Shig's justice, I can line your pockets so you can buy more knives....seriously!!

LOL, I love it when others have the same addictions as I do.

Mikey, I can help you fund your addiction.....I need some handles.

+1, I've already seen one of mine in the gallery and have several more planned.

Help me help you, please take my $.

PS- did my emails make it thru?

I have a very slightly shorter Harner nakiri and a 185ish Carter nakiri. I would rather sell the Carter than the Harner. The little extra height at the heel makes this perfect. Just saying...

Stefan

People that only eat meat and starch freak me out as much as vegans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back