• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 210mm Kato STD Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade this Kato for Dalman + cash or Dalmans, or feel free to offer me something from another Western custom maker. Special points for Dalman cleaver or HSS. I'm not really looking for anything Japanese except maybe a Jiro. Down to do knife + cash since this isn't exactly a cheap one.

I am not the first owner, but have only used the knife to cut raw, boneless protein twice. Have not sharpened it. The previous owner sharpened this twice.

Shipped and insured in the US for $850.

Some specs:

Edge length: 204mm
Height at heel: 49.5mm
Weight: 164 grams

Please PM to figure something out. I am also not a Kato guru, so this is all I can tell you about the knife. No idea when it was made, steel, etc.

View attachment 108947

View attachment 108948

Last edited:
I pmed but no reply. Might get it. Any recommendation where I can send it for a knife sharpening and spa treatment....IF he does sell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back