• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

225mm Carter International Pro Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a lightly used 9" (225mm) Carter International Pro (IP) gyuto. I've only used it a handful of times, and it's been sharpened once lightly as well. It has brass pins and bolster, white steel, and Ironwood for the handle. This was a custom order and I paid $650 (plus $35 shipping) for it a couple of years ago; I am sure the current IP asking price is higher. I have the box if you care will get this out the morning after payment. I pay shipping (USPS priority), and paypal fees. Preferred in country, but will ship outside US if you pay shipping costs. $600 firm

Carter001.jpg
[/IMG]

Carter002.jpg
[/IMG]

Carter003.jpg
[/IMG]

Carter004.jpg
[/IMG]

I have one in the same length, definitely a great knife worthy of a good home.

Stefan

I agree Stefan, it is. Right now, I am sorting my showpieces and my working knives. I have too many gyuto's to rotate, and want to focus on a functional kitchen with high end equipment. If you ever see a Kramer or Shigefusa from me up here, something big is going on in my life :)

you should almost have the BGE payed off by now with the last knife and this one.:2thumbsup:

I hope Rick is around when I need to sell one of my kidneys, jeez that guy will buy anything!
:)

The thing with Rick is he only keeps the ones he likes. And sometimes you can even score his favourite Carter suji with custom handle if you hound him enough! Haha.
Great score Rick! I guess you won't needing the 3 I borrowed back...........

Back