• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought 240 Kono Fuji FM Blue#1 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had one for a couple weeks and loved it. Now that it's not in my hands anymore, I've been fiendin' for another one. I have the Kono bug, and only an FM can cure me!! 😭 😭

Preferably NIB or lightly used, but I'm willing to look at whatever you have to offer me. Hell, if you have a dope Y. Tanaka gyuto in Blue #1 that you think will get my juices flowing, offer me that, too hehe

I’ve been looking at a lot of Takada no Hamono Suiboko from carbonknifeco. They are made by Tanaka as well and look amazing. They’re out of stock though so you may have to contact and see when they’ll have them back in.

@Chang There will be some available soon at Tosho. Check Konosuke Sakai Intagram account for more infos.

Back