Quantcast

240mm Nenox S1 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

AFKitchenknivesguy

Been at this...not long enough
Reaction score
For sale is a lightly used 240mm Nenox S1 gyuto. I've only used it a handful of times, and it's been sharpened once lightly as well. I paid $450 for it three years ago; it currently goes for $500 (plus shipping) if you can find it. As with many Nenox's, the handles are not a perfect fit, it looks like how I got it. I pay shipping (USPS priority), and paypal fees; if you pay by cash through paypal, $10 discount. Preferred in country, but will ship outside US if you pay shipping costs. $425

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

ptolemy

Reaction score
I really really like the handle shape. Never held one though. Good luck with the sale! :)

AFKitchenknivesguy

Reaction score
In order to afford this BGE, I am making myself sick selling a loved one like this. I've even been, gulp, thinking about selling one or two I am passionate about.

Crothcipt

Reaction score
I can't believe this is still here. maybe you shouldn't have told us about the other knives yet.

AFKitchenknivesguy

Reaction score
These things sometimes are super hot, or can just sit there. It's a special order knife, I haven't found any vendors that have it in stock. I personally love Nenox's, but have so many gyuto's that I can afford to let this one go. After shipping and paypal fees, it's 20% off of retail price, I think that's fair for such a lightly used high end knife.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a sweet knife. It's only been a couple of days, someone will pop up out of the blue and grab it before you know it.