• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 240mm Raquin for Raquin

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks. I found a Raquin 240, but it's only 53mm at the heel - not quite tall enough for me after using it a little. I am looking to trade with someone who has tolerance for a slightly lower heel. Mine includes a saya from Bryan, burned to match the handle (though still lighter in color). Specs are below. If someone has one from him in the 240mm range and would be open to a swap, let me know. I'd kick in money if it is a fancier version (dammy, wrought, etc.). I'm not looking for anything else in trade except a Raquin or Yanick Puig in trade, in the 240mm range with taller heel and I won't sell this until/unless I get a taller one. Too hard to find!

145sc clad with soft steelBurnt oak octo handle174 grams53mm at the heel237mm blade length485mm OAL

I wish I had your problems.

Sure thing! Pics below folks. Don't mind the oil on the photos. Check out that KU finish!

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

Back