• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 270-300mm Toyama or Watanabe Suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bm11

Reaction score
Edited- I’m now looking for a 270-300mm Toyama or Watanabe Sujihiki, new or used. Let me know what you have!

Last edited:
Opening this up to 270-300mm size range.

Back up, expanded possibilities even more!

Thanks Elliot, that website gives me fits but I'll go check it out.

You can email him and just tell him what you want off the site also and he’ll send you PayPal info.

You can email him and just tell him what you want off the site also and he’ll send you PayPal info.
Thanks. I sent him an email. I was hoping to snag a deal off here but there aren't many of these floating around it seems.

Thanks. I sent him an email. I was hoping to snag a deal off here but there aren't many of these floating around it seems.
Did you ever order the knife ? I’m in the market for the same knife and was wondering how your search has been going .

Did you ever order the knife ? I’m in the market for the same knife and was wondering how your search has been going .
I talked to him, and he was out of stock. I ended up buying one with a couple upgrades from daveb, I’ve used it a couple time and I love it! I’ll try to post a couple pics tomorrow (edit-today, insomnia has me posting in the middle of the night.)

Back