270 Dammy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
004-57.jpg

specs:
edge:272mm
height:51mm
over the heel:2.5mm
mid:2mm
tip: 0.8mm
behind the edge 10mm is 0.063th

This is the dammy that was made at randy's hammer in.I did not go all "artsy" on the handle,the scales were to thin to do much with.I am asking 575$.......thanx for lokking

Can I see a full shot of the blade and maybe some photos of the shape if the handle? Also, do you have any details about the steel?

-Chuck

Can I see a full shot of the blade and maybe some photos of the shape if the handle? Also, do you have any details about the steel?

-Chuck

There are more pics in the WIP thread in subforum shop talk.The steel is 1095/15n20 forged by randy Haas jr and Randy sr. did the HT.

Wow. That was a quick sale, if it is already gone. I'm looking forward to the write-up. :)

Looking forward to being able to write it up. I'll be sure to share some thoughts ASAP.

Beautiful work Mario, and congrats on the quick sell

Hah. Thanks Mario. Looking forward to seeing it in person. I'll be sure to post some comments ASAP.

Well crap batman, foiled again! Finally see a beautiful knife and it's gone ! Any chance you'll make another one ?

Latest posts

Back