• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded 270mm Raquin Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got this Raq. It’s too big to fit into my daily rotation, so I’m looking to see what I can possibly fish out for it. Has a really nice and clean working polish on it. Classic grind, just how I like it. Mostly looking for another Yanick, but throw me offers!

Trade Value: $850

Specs:

276x55
244g
5mm at the handle
2mm halfway
1.2mm where bevel meets the spine
XC10 Cladding
125sc Core
Burnt Oak Octagonal Handle

DC9FB5FA-70BC-48C8-86FB-5FB243ED1842.jpeg
F3B77645-7AF2-45DF-BB44-291CE660C639.jpeg
93A018B0-92BA-4924-A13B-0B8479208F11.jpeg

Anything you’d shy away from? Is stainless clad a no-go?

ETA: I was basically counting up knives to see what I could offer in trade lol... no Yanick over here though, and I know that's what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Anything you’d shy away from? Is stainless clad a no-go?

ETA: I was basically counting up knives to see what I could offer in trade lol... no Yanick over here though, and I know that's what you're looking for.

Not necessarily, for stainless clad, it has to be the right knife, and right now, I would be interested in like a stainless clad suji.

But yeah, shoot me what ya got and we can go from there

Back