• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 270mm wrought iron HF for the.Nine Gyuto/Suji/Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mlan

Reaction score
I am looking to trade my 270 x 57mm HF wrought iron-clad, blue #1 core, with one of the more gorgeous handles I have ever seen for a Nine Gyuto/Suji. I bought this knife from a foreign member who was the original owner about 8 months ago. It is a hard one to part with, but I just find it too long for home use. I have only used it 3-4 times and have never put it to the stones. I bought it for 1k USD, but due to Paypal fees I would put the value at $1050 USD. I am open to seeing what is out there, but I am most interested a honyaki, suminagashi, or pattern welded knife. Depending on what the knife is valued I am interested in full or partial trades going either way. Thank you for looking!

I am also interested in Partial or full trades for a:
Rader
Haburn Suji
HF Damascus (Integral Prefered)
Marius Smide (Integral Prefered)
Jean Jose Tritz Damascus
Maumasi
Shig Kitaeji 210-240 Gyuto
Catchieside Damascus or Honyaki
Xerxes

Pics in not so good lighting:

Attachments

• IMG_6860.jpg
    IMG_6860.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6861.jpg
    IMG_6861.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Awesome name ;). I am glad you spell it properly with a K

Bump because I added a list of other trades I'm interested in. I am still really gunning for something from The.Nine though, thanks 🙏

Back