5 new Bosch Jig Saw blades, 4 sets to give away

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarrenB

Reaction score
Hi all,

I picked up a job lot of Bosch Jig Saw blades and I now have more than I will ever use so I have decided to pass some of them on to anyone on here that might find them useful. Nothing amazing again but I guess it might save someone a few £'s or $'s
They are T244D HCS Speed Wood, standard bayonet fitting.
I will give away 4 sets of 5 blades, so the first 4 people that say they want a set will get 5 blades each.
bosch.JPG

Not knife related so I hope the mods don't mind the giveaway?

You don't have to have a Bosch Jig Saw by the way, the blades will fit any brand that uses the bayonet fitting.

I'm not in, but kudos to Warren for doing this. This isn't his first giveaway, and my hat is off to him for embracing the PIF mentality.
Warren recently sent me some knives for donation too.
Thanks bro, you da man!

I'm not in, but kudos to Warren for doing this. This isn't his first giveaway, and my hat is off to him for embracing the PIF mentality.
Warren recently sent me some knives for donation too.
Thanks bro, you da man!

Thanks Chris, will keep the PIF going when I have spare stuff:thumbsup: Not sure what will be allowed/banned though?

Thanks for doing this Warren!
I'm not going to participate in this giveaway other then showing some respect
:thankyou333:

I changed my mind, but my because this isn't a great little PIF. It just feels wrong, as a vendor/craftsman, to take these....

Thanks for the opportunity, Warren!

I changed my mind, but my because this isn't a great little PIF. It just feels wrong, as a vendor/craftsman, to take these....

Not lots of interest so I would say take a set, it's not like you are grabbing a knife or something similar, your choice though:)

Very sweet Blades they could be turned into 5 New Broaches for handle making . <Grins>

Lefty, you're more than just a vendor! You're cooler than the other side of the pillow!
Take the durn thing!

Warren, if Lefty doesn't take it we'll send you his address anyway!

Lefty, you're more than just a vendor! You're cooler than the other side of the pillow!
Take the durn thing!

Warren, if Lefty doesn't take it we'll send you his address anyway!

Well that's his arm firmly twisted behind his back:biggrin:

All the sets of blades are now spoken for, hope you all find them useful:)

Back