• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 6 inch SS Santuko

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Kinogie

Reaction score
Looking for a decent(see: cheap lol) beater knife for my gf for everyday use.

Nothing fancy at all, in fact would prefer soft German style steel, no preference on handle though.

Has to be 6 or even 5 inch.

Doesn't have to be a workhorse, but no lasers please.

Also looking for Black Friday deals right now, so would even appreciate a head's up if you see one online.

Thanks

Oh yeah, Happy Turkey Day everybody!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, will look at all these tonight, was just busy with the holiday.

Anyone have a Global they would like to part with haha?

Sharpened a friend's one out of the box. Tip isn't too low. Good Fit&Finish. Don't expect a spectacular edge retention. Will take some abuse, though.
Thanks, I have some other Misono Molys, I've been wanting to try a santoku, this might be the one I try.

I have the scalloped edge mighty MAC santoku. 6.5”. Id sell it for $50+ shipping. Not in perfect condition, but I’d send you some pics if interested. It’s a $120’knife new.

I should have bought one of the ones on sale new you guys linked, but of course I didn't lol.

Anyone?

I received a few offers, but then when I replied most of you went ghost, or the knives were of the longer variety.

Actually was my thoughts as well, but that was a no go lol. Impulse bought an Anryu W2 Kurouchi Damascus on sale from Rodriguez Butcher Supply and tried to get her into it and carbon knives, but she was scared to ruin a full carbon and didn't love the idea of a nakiri, so it sat new in the box for like 3 or 4 weeks. Wound up selling it to someone on Reddit for like a $4 dollar loss lol. Bought it figuring I'd keep it for myself if she didn't want it, but then thought how much money I've been wasting lately on hobbies and how poor I am and passed the savings on to someone else lol.

Back