• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 8.2Qt. Falk Signature Classic Copper Stew Pan (32cm) + Lid

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I'd never sell this, as it's by far the best performer I ever had, but it's just too small for my specific use. I bought a $750+ mauviel 17qt pot, to replace this, or I'd never sell it.

Beautiful beast 2.3mm copper + 0.2mm SS. Lid is same. Cast iron handles. Used it twice to make bolognese. It has some patina developed on the base, which I removed some from (as you can see on pics, it does shows some use from being on a gas stove). Inside is impeccable. Bar Keepers ffriend works very well with it. New, it's $399 + $140 for lid.

I am asking $440, which includes pp fees and shipping in CONusa. This pan is not for everyone, obviously, but I look at it as a $1000+ knife :).

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pan. If I thought I would still have the strength to lift it after we get back to dinner parties I’d jump on this. The way things look now, I’ll be in my seventies by then.

glws!!

Nice pan. If I thought I would still have the strength to lift it after we get back to dinner parties I’d jump on this. The way things look now, I’ll be in my seventies by then.

glws!!
haha

it's about 22-24lbs fully filled with bolognese from the oven. the pan I got is 19lbs empty... going to be 40lbs+ full... LOL

Wow thats a beautiful pot! Thick copper with stainless inside is my dream. If I wasn't cooking on induction I would buy this. glws

Wow thats a beautiful pot! Thick copper with stainless inside is my dream. If I wasn't cooking on induction I would buy this. glws

Thank you, it's really really awesome :).

You've already bought the Mauviel?

Yes, cooked on it for the first time last weekend (see the food thread for some pics). It's a beast... 40cm - approx 2x the capacity of this one

Back