A Different Side of Us?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
I thought Jon's post about the "other side" was interesting. I'm curious about your "other sides"?

I have a couple. Here's one.

Feels strange to share but.. Here are two pics from a previous life. One as Figaro in Le Nozze di Figaro and one as Escamillo in Carmen. I am the on the big screen and (of course) the guy with the blade. Did two shows with these guys that season. I had very little to do with it but we did win a Tony for best regional theater that year. Not great pics but all I could find.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Feels strange to share but.. Here are two pics from a previous life. One as Figaro in Le Nozze di Figaro and one as Escamillo in Carmen. I am the on the big screen and (of course) the guy with the blade. Did two shows with these guys that season. I had very little to do with it but we did win a Tony for best regional theater that year. Not great pics but all I could find.

I don't even know you, but this is really a "twist"

The other guy in that pic played Hamlet on Broadway the show before that.

It has made it easier as a chef. People just judge your food for the most part. In theater they are actually judging you.

The memories feel very distant.

The other guy in that pic played Hamlet on Broadway the show before that.

It has made it easier as a chef. People just judge your food for the most part. In theater they are actually judging you.

The memories feel very distant.

Chuckles,

Still disappointed we didn't get to hear you sing at the knife gathering :rofl2: . In all honesty, it's a very cool and unique talent for sure!

I really can't make fun, because I cannot sing to save my life..............
...........but I too would like to hear Chuckles bust out a little ditty.
Maybe a sharpening video whilst singing....
How old were you when you did this? Looks like it was a while ago.

Nice pics Salty. You truly are a Renaissance man. Drawing, painting, cooking, guitar collecting(but not playing IIRC), vids and photography! And you've got kids? I don't know how you did it.

One kid. She's 27 and is my manager. Easy peasy.

Back