A small haphazardly thrown together biography.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think A2 would be a great match to your knives. I would use A2 if I could find stock thinner than 4.2 mm

Thanks Matus yes I have only made a couple of small testblades and it seems promising, will grind out 3 240s that I have heat treated once I'm done with the remaining orders.

Robin, love my knife you made in Elmax, great steel. Really enjoying it!

Awesome Mingooch. I believe I have got it up a notch, and esp the sharpening feeling. But I bet you have some good diamonds to counter that. Is the handle still a looker? I'm about to get by the grinder to shape another handle just like it.

I just realized I listen to a broad range of music, this is golden.
[video=youtube;sqFE5fJ3xT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFE5fJ3xT4[/video]

Great picture of you as a kid Robin. No arguing with his slap technique or your chops. You have a great attitude and your knives are terrific. You deserve to be successful.

Awesome Mingooch. I believe I have got it up a notch, and esp the sharpening feeling. But I bet you have some good diamonds to counter that. Is the handle still a looker? I'm about to get by the grinder to shape another handle just like it.

Loving the handle as well, great feel. I'm already figuring out what I want to get next when I can!!!

Back