SOLD AEBL Petty available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

Please take a look at my latest offering. This is a 165mm (6.5" ) blade from 1/8" thick AEBL steel.

Solid one pc Curly Walnut handle with a carbon fiber/copper ferrule.

After grinding with only a flat platen for the last 8 years I finally got myself some wheels.

The blade has 6" hollow ground bevels satin finished lengthwise. and a belt finish on the spine and convexed edge.

The edge itself is a shallow (approx. 10 deg.) micro-bevel, finished on a Shapton pro 5k stone.

It was tough to capture how this blade looks due to the different facets. It looks really cool! You can see additional pics on my Instagram.

As always, The blade has a full length distal taper.

This type of bevel geometry is commonly referred to as an "S" grind. I think it absolutely looks and feels cool, plus it does reduce "stickiness" at least a little bit.

The handle is a great pc of two tone curly walnut I got from someone off of this forum some years back. This knife works great and you will love it, I guarantee it.

$300 shipped CONUS. I ship USPS and the knife comes in a blade guard and zippered knife pouch. Please let me know if you have any questions.
g7N6Q3I.jpg
X2l1Y1E.jpg
1sJasZv.jpg

Very cohesive profile and sexy!!

Back