After a knife that makes removing silverskin off pork loin my favorite kitchen task

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are a LOT alike. All around. But this guy is a freak for silverskin

Pleased you said that, because I had just pulled the trigger on the same blade a few hours before. Went to get.a Mune beater, but that was out of stock and the Tanaka was on sale. I do like Tanaka, but my rustic petty has actually become a KS-alike it seems. Sure I’ll cope, but was under the impression it was a little thicker than the Mas?

Pleased you said that, because I had just pulled the trigger on the same blade a few hours before. Went to get.a Mune beater, but that was out of stock and the Tanaka was on sale. I do like Tanaka, but my rustic petty has actually become a KS-alike it seems. Sure I’ll cope, but was under the impression it was a little thicker than the Mas?

the Tanaka is sooo thin. Just a little taller. Maybe a little more versatile, actually. Although I have a few petties and really just use the Tanaka for protein fab now.

210 heiji
180 wat
160 Tanaka
150 Toyama
150 itinomonn (most used knife, by far.. every DAY it gets used)

Back