All Clad vs De Buyer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 9.5" crepe pan and find it a bit too small, especially for scrambled eggs, I may send it back. I was gonna go with a 10" from west elm but they raised their sale prices. Bummer.

Got the 9.5" crepe pan and find it a bit too small, especially for scrambled eggs, I may send it back. I was gonna go with a 10" from west elm but they raised their sale prices. Bummer.

It's seems many are raising the prices and/or ending sales. Chefs catalog had a 3 piece set of Mineral B line (8", 10" & 12") fry pans for $99... Now it's $149. It was a great deal but I find the 8" far to small to have any use.

The 9.5" crepe pan actually has a larger cooking surface than the 10" frying pan. The key is to buy multiple crepe pans :laugh:

Back