All Rectangle March?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding the end of ARM, my Spåre large Nakiri/small cleaver finally arrived, he made a saya for me all for the original price we discussed year early. Just a beautiful piece of art.
F3CCE8DF-46B7-460F-B3D0-7297195123DD.jpeg

D4072DAF-A41B-4236-AA72-3C86AD8E5214.jpeg

Well damn...

It's almost the end of the month and...

It's the wife's night to cook. I'm in the living room, she's in the kitchen. With a playful way of sorta pretending like she's just talking to herself but being loud enough for me to hear it, she says, "Okaaaaayyyyy, square knife March."

Smiling slyly I move to the kitchen. She's got the Tsunehisa 165 ginsan nakiri in hand and using it on a red bell pepper. Now, she's kinda hammer-gripping it with her index finger on the blade, but she's using it!

"It's rectangle March."

"Yeah, that's what I meant. You should just be happy I'm using it."

"I am. Can I show you something..."

"Nope. I know you don't like how I'm holding it and I don't care. It's really sharp and new and I'm just doing it my way right now. It's working fine so don't ruin it."

Smile. Kiss on the cheek. Back to the living room.

:)

Well damn...

It's almost the end of the month and...

It's the wife's night to cook. I'm in the living room, she's in the kitchen. With a playful way of sorta pretending like she's just talking to herself but being loud enough for me to hear it, she says, "Okaaaaayyyyy, square knife March."

Smiling slyly I move to the kitchen. She's got the Tsunehisa 165 ginsan nakiri in hand and using it on a red bell pepper. Now, she's kinda hammer-gripping it with her index finger on the blade, but she's using it!

"It's rectangle March."

"Yeah, that's what I meant. You should just be happy I'm using it."

"I am. Can I show you something..."

"Nope. I know you don't like how I'm holding it and I don't care. It's really sharp and new and I'm just doing it my way right now. It's working fine so don't ruin it."

Smile. Kiss on the cheek. Back to the living room.

:)
J. Beard kicked a few good meals out "surgeon style".... Hope your getting a bit of that too!

All Americas April

And for clarity, by Americas, I mean the continents, not just USA.

For me, that would be close to the All Parer April as the only American knife I have is a Dave Martell Petty... Or do you mean we should buy American made knives just for this?

But ... Swedish September is something I can look forward to. :)

Back