American football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Sinclair

Reaction score
Just hope that this season makes it all the way through with Covid. The Titans with most cases almost no practice handled the Bills. 6 times to red zone 6 touchdowns. # 1 team in defensive turnovers. Also most underated team in football.

My Hawks still undefeated lucky to be so. They deff. need some elite pass rushers.

Raiders get no respect were 11 point underdogs to Chiefs this week & beat them.

Bills were favored to beat Titans who won 42-16 a few upsets.

I'm thankful for the NFL. I was primarily a college fan before, but this year I had no interest in college ball because neither my alma matter nor my husband's are playing. Now that our seasons are restarting next weekend, I hope things will go smoothly. Seeing college games get postponed/ rescheduled/ canceled every weekend doesn't instill much confidence though.

Steelers are really looking good. They stopped that run game of Browns, then keyed off on BM with effective pass rush & secondary coverage. Bad day for the Browns.

Titans don't have that dominate defense of Steelers. They are good at take away turnovers, but don't have the pass rush.

Those two undefeated teams meet next week.

You know Brady is happy to have that Tampa Bay defense. He doesn't have to throw 200-300 yards a game to win.

Oh it is just awful. I am about to start looking for a 20# paper bag to cut eye holes out of
Aren't those handed down through the generations in Philly?
1603135830620.png

Titans have been winning games in second half they came up short against Steelers.

Next week Steelers game with Ravens should be good too.

This year has just been brutal for injuries. Covid related measures affecting training camp and no pre-season games I think are a good part of the reason.

Cowboys fan here.....it has just been brutal. Clusters in several teams amplify the impact. Hopefully Covid cases remain minimal and don't shape the end of the season and playoffs.

How can Raiders beat the Chiefs & then get whipped by Tampa Bay?

It is hard to be a Cowboys fan these days that team is disfunctional they won't even win worst division in football.

Not like NFC west. Every team has winning record. In West coast battle of the birds, the cardinals beat my Seahawks. They deserved the win in overtime. Seahawks have been winning in final period quite their luck ran out.
I hope they beef up that defence like when they won SB.

Just how good is Tampa Bay? Plenty season left I hope.

Raiders gonna Raider. That OLine was horrendous. Carr was dropping back for his life in the second half.

Back