American football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oakland beat the saints and KC this season. Not sure what happened today, but I wouldnā€™t give up hope. Gruden is the best thing thatā€™s happened to the francise since....Marcus Allen? Maybe?

Can't figure Raiders beat good teams then look bad against lesser competition. Maybe just know their rival Chefs well.

Glad San Francisco won, put Seahawks first in division at least for now.

LT is right there with him
I liked the Giants with Eli esp. couple times they beat the Patriots. Now they beat my Seahawks:(. I don't know who will be on SB this year even if we get there with covid cases rising.

I liked the Giants with Eli esp. couple times they beat the Patriots. Now they beat my Seahawks:(. I don't know who will be on SB this year even if we get there with covid cases rising.
Its the NFL they dont care about covid there will be a superbowl no matter what

Defense secondary was awful 29th in the league. Was good to see Mariota play well considering long time not in the action.

Looks like it's no playoffs for the Raiders. Colts playing well see how they do in playoffs.

Kamara just had a 6 TD game?!?!
Reason to watch this game later.

Fantasy player deluxe :)

He could have had 7.

When Saints won their SB they had a good running game.

Jonathon Taylor coming out for 253 yards like a man possessed.

Not super stoked on heading into Buffalo to start the playoffs, but what the hell, we managed to sneak in.

Colts playing well at end of season. Can't wait for the wildcard weekend.

Making garlic vinegar chicken wings, potato salad & Kona cliff diver ipa brew.

Rooting so hard for Buffalo. Also, trying to figure out who to root for in the NFC if the saints get knocked out-although fun fact: Brees, Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara have only been on the field at the same time for 10 quarters this whole season yet they still went 12-4, so they hopefully should be able to kick the offense up a notch in the post season when they reunite.

Whelp, I can't really be upset by getting put out by the Bills in Buffalo, this year especially.

Bills Mafia, y'all hiring for seasonal help?

I think Rivers is coming back for another year. He looked great today.

Yeah, I wouldn't be nearly as upset about it as I was when he initially signed on. I'm still not a fan of the guy, but there's no denying that he was a great addition to the team this year.

Latest posts

Back