Another Addiction

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
kimber1.jpg

kimber4.jpg

kimber3.jpg

nice Kimber!!!! I am a Single Action revolver fan myself. Really pretty though.

Sweet pistol. I've always wanted a 1911, I never seen to get around to it though.

I'll pretend I didn't just go, "holy sh!t!" when I saw these pics. I'm Canadian, therefore handguns are not worth the trouble for me. It is damn beautiful, though!

Auto's don't like me. Always end up with revolvers... But they are sexy :p

Nice! I regret selling off my Kimbers....Had a full size 1911 and an ultra carry, best firearms i have ever owned.

Got an H&K .40 cal here, nice gun, but not as nice as those.

Sig's are sweet, not to crazy about their sub compacts (big hands) but their full sized models are devine.

J. M. Browning P35 and 5" Govt Model

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BHP-GM.jpg

Last edited:
11375jdj2.jpg

TC Contender SSK Bbl .375JDJ
bisley1.jpg

Ruger Bisley .44mag
6.jpg

TC COntender VVCG 6.5TCU

Many frames and Bbl for the contendrs and Encore system make these my favorite pistols. But I have not CCW permit anymore (let it laps while I was out of living state) and have not picked up my carry weapon.

SWModel696LFT.jpg

This will be my carry weapon when I get to the point that I'll buy one.

My babies :)

Oh man, those TCs are cool!

:thumbsup2:

Ah, now the next question, would be "Did the TC see any game?"

Carabou in AK and many ground squirrels :p I bought the 375jdj in 1990 while stationed in AK. Lower 48 game is a bit small for that round. So I got the 6.5tcu tube... than CA passed a no lead law and I've been screwed... Thinking of getting a 6.5jdj to use for lower 48.

Back