Any New Year's resolutions?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
We all have those, at least the overweight ones among us ;) Does anybody have any resolutions and needs moral support? I decided, finally, to make a step towards a healthier weight. Right now my scale tells me I weigh 'error', gotta work on getting into the weight range first...

How about you guys?

Stefan

I'm going to exercise at least 15 min per day. The rest will take care of itself...hopefully.

shed 20lbs(to make 30in waist), only two more knives, a new dream job or start a new dream degree, travel europe/asia,

Happy 2012 everybody :hoot:
I am "determined" to limit acquiring stuff, such as knives, sharpening stones, camera equipment, audio equipment, kitchen gadgets, assortment of beers, wines, now single malts (only small bottles if available), cognac, eating at places receiving great reviews, lowering my blood pressure and blood sugar, get regular physical activity in the sun shine .:running:
and to go to the Bay Area, Tokyo and NYC only 1 time this year - tough but there are 12 months to do this :angel2:

nope. continuing on my path of self destruction

Sleep less, work more, ace my class, better at sharpening.

Get a better job to spend more time with my family.

Back