Any one know if something up with Chris Anderson

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJDedge

Reaction score
have a pending knife order...with Chris at cjaedgeart
2 emails got bounced back with delivery failure....

Thanks for any info

Its been quiet on IG and FB for 5 weeks. Hope everything is OK.

I have an order with him as well, he hasn’t responded to my messages. It’s a chaotic time right now, I hope he’s alright.

Hey guys, as far as I know Cris is OK and actively working - I spoke with him last week and have been in touch over the past three weeks a bunch of times. I just received two more knives from him this week. I know he has been busy but I also know he is still working on stuff.

Hey guys, as far as I know Cris is OK and actively working - I spoke with him last week and have been in touch over the past three weeks a bunch of times. I just received two more knives from him this week. I know he has been busy but I also know he is still working on stuff.

It’s good to hear he’s doing well. If you don’t mind me asking, how do you communicate with Cris? Our conversations have been limited to Instagram and I haven’t heard from him in nearly a month.

In addition, I wouldn’t have been worried but 2 emails came back
As non deliverable......no addresss found...

Where he lives has super limited internet/cell phone connectivity. I found text message is the best way to reach him, but e-mail also works. IG is the least reliable in my experience.

Where he lives has super limited internet/cell phone connectivity. I found text message is the best way to reach him, but e-mail also works. IG is the least reliable in my experience.

Much like @KJDedge, my email did not go through either and I don’t have his number. If you don’t mind, could you shoot Cris a text asking what’s going on?

Back