Any Tampa Bay Fans

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Sinclair

Reaction score
Tom Brady should have better receivers than last year. Their defense needs to get better. It is a tough division. They wanted him most for leadership that can make a difference in a couple years.

Tom Brady should have better receivers than last year. Their defense needs to get better. It is a tough division. They wanted him most for leadership that can make a difference in a couple years.
He's going to have one of the best duos in the league--Godwin and Evans. My concern is that Tom can't air it out like he used to (he had problems with longer-pass accuracy this year) and so won't be able to take full advantage of Godwin. And they'll use Mike Evans across the middle too much, or on all those 10yd dink-dumps the Pats are so fond of and Tom's so familiar with, so either Evans'll get banged up or just not fully taken advantage of. At least Jameis could air it out (to his guys and the D :eek:).

I’m rooting for Tom even though he’s in my division. He still brings the heat, he just hasn’t had anyone to throw to since gronk retired.

Tom hasn't had to throw a deep ball since Randy Moss.

With the covid 19 don't expect much this season. After they will have a feel for what they need to be a playoff caliber team.

Plus you know Brady wants to show he can do it with a new coach though he will never say it in public. He is smart enough to know that any negative words would be a powder keg with the media.

Panda not only Lynch a Tony Dungy built defense that was best in football at that time. They let Dungy go & hired Jon Gruden. They played the Raiders in 2002 Superbowl. Gruden who had coached Raiders taught that great defense Lynch, Warren Sapp, Simeon Rice, Derrick Brooks everything he could about the Raider offence.

Not to mention a bull half back Mike Alstott.

I remember that game well the Raiders were giving 7 points and they had Jerry Rice.

I was never a big bet guy unlike other cooks I know. Was so sure TB would win took the points & bet heavy 6-5 won big time.

Opps:mad: 2002 season Jan. 2003 Superbowl. That defense crushed San Fran. & A good Eagles team in the playoffs. Blowouts. Could not believe Raiders giving 7 points.

He's going to have one of the best duos in the league--Godwin and Evans. My concern is that Tom can't air it out like he used to (he had problems with longer-pass accuracy this year) and so won't be able to take full advantage of Godwin. And they'll use Mike Evans across the middle too much, or on all those 10yd dink-dumps the Pats are so fond of and Tom's so familiar with, so either Evans'll get banged up or just not fully taken advantage of. At least Jameis could air it out (to his guys and the D :eek:).
both of those guys are legit WR1s and can run every route, it doesnt matter that old man brady cant throw deep any more. honestly i thought their x-factor was going to be breshaud perriman out of the slot as he will always have 1on1 coverage but then he signed with the jets where he will put up terrible stats lol.

Personally not a fan but.

Tampa friends largely see Brady as the second coming. And with the Stuporbowl being played in Tampa this year it's divine province that Tampa will be in it and win it.

I hope to be back into catering by then. Would be a hoot.

What does TB like to eat at tailgate parties?

Mostly hops and barely. And Cuban sandwiches.

A group of Raiders fans from McDill used to hire the Food Truck every year. Raiders vs Buccaneers ya know. There was drinking going on. Some, but by no means all, made it to the game.

I’m more worried about Tom taking big hits than I am his arm or his deep ball. Coach Arians offensive system relies on high risk high reward. It works but at the same time QBs get exposed to hits more often.
This is part of the reason Andrew Luck retired early, and Winstons frame and playing style is more or less Big Ben 2.0. and he can take the beating.
Tom has always looked fearless in the pocket, but he’s always had a fortress protecting him. These 2 offensive minds will have to find some middle ground to make it work.

Was just watching old Saints game Monday night football against Michal Vick Falcons. Was first game in the dome since Katrina and was sold out.

All these Saints fans were drinking bottles of beer in the stands. Brees was new to the Saints they were saying how he led the Chargers to the playoffs then injured his shoulder. Saints took a a gamble on him in Free Agency. The rest is history. Janice loves football & taped it because she knows how I like the Saints.

Was just watching old Saints game Monday night football against Michal Vick Falcons. Was first game in the dome since Katrina and was sold out.

All these Saints fans were drinking bottles of beer in the stands. Brees was new to the Saints they were saying how he led the Chargers to the playoffs then injured his shoulder. Saints took a a gamble on him in Free Agency. The rest is history. Janice loves football & taped it because she knows how I like the Saints.
There is a statue of Steve Gleason in front of the super dome because of his play in that game.
Vick said in an interview he knew after the first 3 plays there was no chance the falcons were going to win that night lol.

Screenshot_20200410-004007.png

Brady will be an embarrassment this year. New England let him walk for a reason, he's no longer and elite QB. His fountain of youth dried up.

With quick routes he gets the ball out fast with accuracy. Just a couple years ago he lit it up with that amazing comeback in SB with falcons. How many QB could do that.

Last year he looked bad because didn't have receivers had to hold ball longer because nobody open. Maybe old dudes like Brady & Brees have lost a little, but they are still better than most in the game. Of coarse they can't run like the new breed of dual threat QB.

Don't think Brady is the second coming for TB, but he is not washed up yet. With covid 19 it maybe a tough start, with a new team & system.

The Bears & 2003 TB had two of the best defences in SB there have been others defence does win championships & bulldozers that can pound the rock & catch short route passes.

Well Belichick tried to trade gronk for a 2nd rounder to Detroit and he threatened to retire. So coming back to play for a 4th isn’t bad.
Gronk just kicked ass at WWE and won a 24/7 belt haha!
hope he wears his belt at the games!

Back