Quantcast

Anybody Etsy?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

AFKitchenknivesguy

Been at this...not long enough
Reaction score
I love this site, as like many here, love handmade things. I've bought pens, shaving stuff, coasters, wooden plates, and all sorts of other cool stuff. I've yet to be disappointed. Any cool stuff you've found?

www.etsy.com

steeley

GoogleFu San
Reaction score
I like looking around for vintage stuff and there are knife makers on there but nothing like here .

mr drinky

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Etsy is amazing. I usually buy vintage stuff on the site, but I have also bought cutting boards, jewelry boxes, and recently I have been buying vintage ice cream containers for some future project.

k.

sachem allison

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually buy handmade jewelry and black smithing stuff for holiday gifts. Also pick up craft making supplies and you can sometimes find some wicked burl for sale on there.

The Edge

Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I browse Etsy all the time. Haven't bought a ton from there yet, but I've seen quite a few things that I've wanted. As for the few purchases I've made, it's been between soap and pottery.

Vertigo

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
Banned
Reaction score
My mom has a shop and sells her handmade jewelry there.

mr drinky

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There used to be a great shop on etsy that would sell vintage butcher knives and sabatiers, but I haven't seen it for a couple years.

k.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Etsy is a great place to find box and display case makers. Lots of hobbyists who put lots of time and talent into something and don't expect a lot of money...though they do take their time. Such is life.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and shopping for jewelry or accessories is so awesome, because you can sort items and search by color!