Anybody Etsy?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like looking around for vintage stuff and there are knife makers on there but nothing like here .

Etsy is amazing. I usually buy vintage stuff on the site, but I have also bought cutting boards, jewelry boxes, and recently I have been buying vintage ice cream containers for some future project.

k.

I usually buy handmade jewelry and black smithing stuff for holiday gifts. Also pick up craft making supplies and you can sometimes find some wicked burl for sale on there.

I browse Etsy all the time. Haven't bought a ton from there yet, but I've seen quite a few things that I've wanted. As for the few purchases I've made, it's been between soap and pottery.

A few cool things I've bought that were relatively inexpensive:

Razor.jpg
[/IMG]

Pen.jpg
[/IMG]

coffeescoop.jpg
[/IMG]

Coasters.jpg
[/IMG]

There used to be a great shop on etsy that would sell vintage butcher knives and sabatiers, but I haven't seen it for a couple years.

k.

Etsy is a great place to find box and display case makers. Lots of hobbyists who put lots of time and talent into something and don't expect a lot of money...though they do take their time. Such is life.

Oh and shopping for jewelry or accessories is so awesome, because you can sort items and search by color!

Back