• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Aoki Tokujho Warikomi Kurouchi Nakiri 180 mm Shirogami #2 (from EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

to make room in the drawers again, my Tokujho Nakiri is allowed to go.

A really nice authentic Kurouchi Nakiri for fans of not that high blades. Traditionally forged using the Warikomi process.
Really good heat treatment of the Shirogami. Ho-wood handle in Rokkaku-Hanmaru shape and translucent horn ferrule

Blade length: 180 mm
Total length (measured): 321 mm
Blade height at the throat: 53 mm
Warikomi construction with cutting edge made of Shirogami 2, hardness: 63-65 HRC
Weight (according to kitchen scales): 165.0 g

Price: 210170 EUR / 200 USD incl Shipping in EU

39675783ex.jpg

39675784xb.jpg

39675785fn.jpg

39675786ru.jpg

Was thinned once by me on Jnats. Of course with slight traces in the Kurouchi but otherwise in good condition.

Pictures correspond to the current state.

Regards, Iggy

Last edited:
Bump. I'm also open for trades. Looking for a bigger Petty 165 - 180 mm (f.e. Mazaki, Watanabe Pro, Toyama or Hinoura)

Price Bump... Trades please only from EU

Last edited:
Price bump... maybe not as known as other Nakiris but really IMHO one of the most authenthic ones with one of the comfyest handles and great heat treatment of the steel.

Back