App access denied

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

valgard

Stones Addict (terminal case)
Reaction score
For the last couple hours at least I have kept receiving an "access denied" message when trying to access the forum with the app. But it seems to be fine when using the browser.

Cheers,
Carlos

Screenshot_20200220-001032.png

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
Hobbyist Craftsman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Angie, could you please have a look?

I stopped using the App a long time ago - just does not offer the same functionality as the web version. My understanding is that it will eventually be phased out, but I am not 100% sure.

valgard

Reaction score
@Angie, could you please have a look?

I stopped using the App a long time ago - just does not offer the same functionality as the web version. My understanding is that it will eventually be phased out, but I am not 100% sure.
It's working again now. Thanks.

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I don't know of anything we are doing that could have effected the app. Tapatalk may be tweaking some things as the app is built on a Tapatalk platform.

Eitan78

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's too bad,
just saw the app was discontinued, I personally know of many members/users that use the app only and probably won't go online anymore, if there is a way to fix this it should be done.

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I hope they can move forward and find KKF on their mobile browser. It's very sharp and most people enjoy having the full range of abilities the whole forum gives.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
The app did a couple things quite well. Attaching photos was one of them. The rest kinda sucked.

valgard

Reaction score
sad to hear that, hadn't been able to check kkf on my phone in days. Attaching photos and discarding threads I was not interested in easily were huge pros of the app for me.