$2400 including shipping CONUS
No trades

DM for questions please
Thanks for looking
E

Last edited:

MowgFace

Reaction score
The links in the OP are not working but all your recent uploads are viewing fine.

Mowgs

Gregmega

Reaction score
Shoot man- algorithm. Gonna need another pic of that knife. This one doesn’t really say ‘greatest honyaki on the market’ to most people. [emoji848]

Eitan78

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoot man- algorithm. Gonna need another pic of that knife. This one doesn’t really say ‘greatest honyaki on the market’ to most people. [emoji848]
IMG_6289.jpg

The most beautiful Santoku on the planet!

Codered

Reaction score
Congrats to the seller. Very good deal. I can see that 240 next to your 210 ;)

Elliot

Reaction score
I still consider myself a beginner, but my firs two knives were VG-10 from Koki, so if this is really the beginning.... fuuuucccccccccc

Reactions: ian

Knife beginner

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to apologize to anyone I offended by purchasing this legend knife maker's knife as a newbie to this forum :p. The better question is, "Where do I go from here?" Some would say TF but everyone has a different idea I am sure. I am still learning but just couldn't pass this opportunity. ;)

Last edited:

lemeneid

TFTFTFTFTF
Reaction score
I want to apologize to anyone I offended by purchasing this legend knife maker's knife as a newbie to this forum :p. The better question is, "Where to I go from here?" Some would say TF but everyone has a different idea I am sure. I am still learning but just couldn't pass this opportunity. ;)
Ashi is sh1t, buy a TF ;)

Chicagohawkie

Reaction score
I want to apologize to anyone I offended by purchasing this legend knife maker's knife as a newbie to this forum :p. The better question is, "Where to I go from here?" Some would say TF but everyone has a different idea I am sure. I am still learning but just couldn't pass this opportunity. ;)
Don’t apologize for anything. I’d suggest you go try a 2-3 hundred dollar knife next. Grab a Tanaka ginsan, Anryu AS or a Takeda and see if there’s much difference. Lol! Mentioning a TF after getting an ashi honyaki cracks me up..... boy, that’s a step up! Lol!

Elliot

Reaction score
I want to apologize to anyone I offended by purchasing this legend knife maker's knife as a newbie to this forum :p. The better question is, "Where do I go from here?" Some would say TF but everyone has a different idea I am sure. I am still learning but just couldn't pass this opportunity. ;)
ABSOLUTELY no need to apologize. And congrats.

ma_sha1

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, its all down hill from here, brother.:D

Knife beginner

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t apologize for anything. I’d suggest you go try a 2-3 hundred dollar knife next. Grab a Tanaka ginsan, Anryu AS or a Takeda and see if there’s much difference. Lol! Mentioning a TF after getting an ashi honyaki cracks me up..... boy, that’s a step up! Lol!
Actually, the story is, I went to Japan first time in 2016. I did a lot of research with knife and went to Shigefusa's shop to get his knife. He was very kind but did not have anything by him for sell at the shop. I was quite disappointed. He went and found me a commercial knife with his shop stamp on it. I bought that one in desperation but has since longed for a Honyaki. Yes, I have tried 2-3 hundred dollar knife before. :D