Atelier Tennen Toishi - new inventory alerts, product highlights & other news!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

AtelierTennenToishi

Reaction score
Added some more midgrits today - some Aizu and Natsuya 2nds at a discount. Also a killer Shoubu karasu suita!

AND.... Most inventory is on sale for the next week - making way for planned restocks later this year

_DSC4846.jpg
_DSC4849.jpg
_DSC4853.jpg
_DSC4844.jpg

AtelierTennenToishi

Reaction score

Hi, all. I just made this post to my instagram about a mislabeled listing I had up. I feel obligated to share the message with this community as well.

It has come to my attention that this stone was mislabeled by myself on the site as Okudo when it is, in fact, from Sangoyama. There is no getting around the fact that this is a significant error on my part. This was not an attempt to mislead a buyer (in fact this stone has never been posted to this feed and had an astronomical price because I didn't really want to sell it), but a result of my misreading an email from a supplier. We were discussing Okudo and this stone was presented to me as like an Okudo shiro suita. I did not do a thorough enough review of the kanji on the receipt and notice that it is, in fact, not Okudo. It was never my intent to mislead anyone, but there can be no excuse for this oversight. I apologize to everyone who has put their trust in me to present these stones transparently and honestly and will review my own best practices as a business moving forward.

Reaction score

Hi, all. I just made this post to my instagram about a mislabeled listing I had up. I feel obligated to share the message with this community as well.

It has come to my attention that this stone was mislabeled by myself on the site as Okudo when it is, in fact, from Sangoyama. There is no getting around the fact that this is a significant error on my part. This was not an attempt to mislead a buyer (in fact this stone has never been posted to this feed and had an astronomical price because I didn't really want to sell it), but a result of my misreading an email from a supplier. We were discussing Okudo and this stone was presented to me as like an Okudo shiro suita. I did not do a thorough enough review of the kanji on the receipt and notice that it is, in fact, not Okudo. It was never my intent to mislead anyone, but there can be no excuse for this oversight. I apologize to everyone who has put their trust in me to present these stones transparently and honestly and will review my own best practices as a business moving forward.

At least you are notifying people of your mistake, instead of doubling down. 👍