Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is from the Sesame Street book of opposites, featuring Zero Mostel. Probably published forty years ago, I used to read it to my niece. Each page features two images showing opposing concepts.

having me and a bunch of sharp objects in the same room is a sure ticket to “none”

View attachment 96835

holy Moses I remember that book from when I was a kid!

A face only a mother could love, Just kidding. What a cute kitty

I think he's quite ugly. I've had some allergy problems with cats, but persians always worked fine. This time we tried the short-haired version and it also works for me. However, after having had flat-faced cats since 2005, I now do a double take every time I see a cat with a normal face.

But yeah, you're correct. He's ugly. Don't tell my wife though. She gets mad when I say that.

No rewards for guessing why I use b1tchface-san as my avatar 🙃

I think he's quite ugly. I've had some allergy problems with cats, but persians always worked fine. This time we tried the short-haired version and it also works for me. However, after having had flat-faced cats since 2005, I now do a double take every time I see a cat with a normal face.

But yeah, you're correct. He's ugly. Don't tell my wife though. She gets mad when I say that.
Interesting. I'm a cat guy too and was fine with them in the house until I left for University. Came back for Christmas and acquired an unpleasant cat dander allergy. I'll have to look into these breeds.

Judging by avatars alone, I thought you were the antithesis of @dafox

My avatar is a small bird that travels everywhere with me.
kDMKY0x.jpg

I , or rather my 6 year old, have one of those birds also. Very personable little birds, much more so than the parakeets I had as a child.
20200905_200031.jpg

Interesting. I'm a cat guy too and was fine with them in the house until I left for University. Came back for Christmas and acquired an unpleasant cat dander allergy. I'll have to look into these breeds.

My doctor says that there isn’t a difference between breeds when it comes to allergies, and since I have issues with other cats and tests positive for allergy, I should be allergic to this breed as well. Doesn’t make any sense, but no red eyes or coughing so maybe it’s a nocebo effect?

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I’d just run across the great state of Alabama. And that’s what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

And that's the story behind TF meditating while making knives.

According to @Marek07 he looks like the Japanese Tom Jones, and I kinda agree.
Objection! That's libelous. I never said that! It was you - in a message back in July '19. You also referred to him as "one sexy bastard" in the same thread. I have the proof and it's been forwarded to my legal team as I contemplate my options. 😁

Cool! Yeah, Jeff Crawford shook the surfing world when he won the Pipeline Masters in the 70s, no one thought a Floridian could ever win it, since East Coast surf wasn't highly regarded in those days.

Now some dude from Florida has won more world championships than anyone & could surf Pipe with the best.

Rereading the above, my apologies if the head shaped knife block thing came off as confrontational. To clarify, I was trying to make a joke about the "knife in your image" thing by posting a picture of a knife that looked like a person, then came across that image during the google search and thought it was so cool I had to share it. Sometimes my posts come off differently than I intend, though.

It was pretty funny... as was dragging the argument into defacing my post. Sorry, I'm probably much worse than you when it comes to humour... Meanwhile I found that the best thing to express your image, outside of some cool analysis I could do with your Avatar, is your undertaking of brushing up the Kitchen Knife Glossary. I can recognize your kind of input best right there. Not to suck up - that was intended for if the argument went another logical way. :p A head with knives through it... it's actually pretty close to truth where I am concerned. See my Avatar!

Reactions: ian
Back