Back to Cali, TX treated me well +kitchenaid deal

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
So It's been a little over thirteen months since I came to dallas to aid in a restaurant opening. I have since been moved over to another restaurant within the company which was good for me.
However, the time to return to the golden state has come and It's bitter sweet. Dallas has been great to me and my fiancee and I'm thankful to have spent some time here. On the last night of work my best friend and i were soaked with buckets of water right after service lol, shortly followed by tequila and beer with all the line and the chef. Great people here in Dallas. It's been a productive year with work and an experience I'll never forget. Thanks TX! Oh and to top it off I picked up a kitchenaid pro 600 6qt mixer for $170...I guess they're not carrying the white model anymore so they're selling the display at 50% and then my gal the coupon monster downloaded a coupon for an additional 20% off so we got it super cheap. If anyone wants a kitchenaid check out bed bath beyond for a white one.
Anyway, just wanted to share that with y'all.

I'm really looking forward to checking out the shop! It's gonna be rad working within minutes from there.
Road trip is set to begin tomorrow morning so see ya within a week for sure.

Yikes, ketchup and flour woulda been nasty. A buddy of mine got fish sauced once lol.
Our road trip turned out to be a memorable one. We took the northern route via the 40, hit a dead end 100 miles past Albuquerque when a snow storm shut down the highway. We doubled back 100 miles to the 25 only to have the road trip from hell take us captive in a town named Truth or Consequences NM with a blown tire at 2am. The next day we finally made it down to the 10 and drove 14 hours with the last 2 hosting some pretty nasty rain storms in the desert. Home sweet home

Yea got back yesterday only 8 hours behind schedule. Coulda been worse haha.

Yikes, ketchup and flour woulda been nasty. A buddy of mine got fish sauced once lol.
Our road trip turned out to be a memorable one. We took the northern route via the 40, hit a dead end 100 miles past Albuquerque when a snow storm shut down the highway. We doubled back 100 miles to the 25 only to have the road trip from hell take us captive in a town named Truth or Consequences NM with a blown tire at 2am. The next day we finally made it down to the 10 and drove 14 hours with the last 2 hosting some pretty nasty rain storms in the desert. Home sweet home

"live or die in truth or consequences", there is a reason for that saying and now you know.lol

Back