Based in the City of Cologne, Germany

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kleeer

Reaction score
Hi there everybody. I am a knife enthusiast for about 15 years. In the meantime my collection amounts round about to 30 kitchen knifes.
About half of the collection are handmade, unique pieces, which are partly designed according to my special specifications. I am a founding member of the best german speaking forum for kitchen knives . I am also a big fan of the afro-american music culture. My nickname based on the New York City funk band called KLEEER. One of my favourite bands next to such great artists as The Bar Kays, Parliament Funkadelic, Mr. Teddy Pendergrass, Ms. Randy Crawford etc. and truly some rare groove that does not became popular in europe during the golden age of Soul between 1975-1983.

Here are some of my favourite knives:

The Knife called "Milan" forged by Kilian Kreutz, germany

The Knife called "Marlin" and "Viper" forged by Jannis Scholz, germany

38940269yf.jpeg

38939828gx.jpeg

38939831oa.jpeg

38939830cb.jpeg

38939829iw.jpeg

This Knife is a cooperation between Robin Dalman, sweden and Uwe Mattern ( a.k.a. suntravel ) from germany and it is called "Anax Imperator"

38946103vl.jpeg

38946102az.jpeg

38946101hu.jpeg

And last "Cochise" crafted from Uwe Mattern a.k.a. suntravel, germany

38946119in.jpeg

38946120ib.jpeg

be soulful, kleeer

Welcome to the forum Kleer. Do you recognize the Deutsch Drahthaar in the front of my canoe?

welcome kleeer!
you have some nice knives there.
that kilian kreutz is creative! 🤙🏼
like matterns work as well.
edit: forgot to mention i'm a big fan of jannis too!
jeff

Hi, welcome. I´m in Germany too. Cool collection.

Back