• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Beautiful specimen (authentic and unopened)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) pass-arounds are iffy at this point.... Looks like you guys have quite a bit of rust issues! ;-)

2) this is old school, kinda like going back to vinyl .. better absorption.... nothing like Vintage so to speak.

3) trade value? Its equivalent to 439 hand wipes or 9 gallons of disinfectant ... give or take a few wipes...

4) sorry, no Poo-knives or knives that have been around “service” refer to George Constanza episode with the marked book

5) I guess its technically an eraser or Sabitoru.... lets call this a Poopie-toru.

Stone? i sure hope not!!! If anything, this is maybe a soft finishing stone like a Kitayama....

6) That one Being sold is probably an Iron age or Roman archeological cuasi-petrified sample from Hadrian's wall! Used by Pretorians during the great germanic Sauerkrout / taco fusión meltdown of 54 AD

7) whats the expiration on that purell? Lets talk ;-)

8) Thought the 3 seashell method would be common knowledge by now.

Last edited:
4) sorry, no Poo-knives or knives that have been around “service” refer to George Constanza episode with the marked book

What do you call a Poo-knife? I offered you a true natural knife, sprung from the Japanese soil, washed in waterfalls and naturally tainted by the whispers of a thousand winds. It’s never been used.

Haven't you heard? There is poo everywhere!...

but I see your point.... ;-)

Last edited:
p5LzqNs.jpg

Specs
6 x 24 mega rolls
101.05 mm tall
123.19 wide

Real McCoy certified authentic
Doble ply soft and cushiony, I used one once so I have a good idea of how they should behave in the field (so to speak).
Plastic is sealed, ready to go!

Would do a straight trade for:

- Kato 240 damy western gyuto.

- Kato 300 yanagiba Pristine and 1 bottle of wipes

- Shig 330 kitaeji yanagiba and a 3 bottles of wipes

Will listen to worthy trades, unicorns only please!
Shipped CONUS with extra insurance or international we can talk....

NOTE! This is a post intended to laugh a bit, so everyone just CHILL!! ;-)

do you have the one with the squirrels on it?

glws!

That Demolition man reference was too good.

Agreed... and the three sea shells a brilliant introduction of a mysterious body hygiene element to remain unsolved, befitting sci-fi discourse, and the ridicule of it highlighting the ridicule of human self-agrandizing, of that future now become present, and the latest mania.

A perspective from comedian Sammy J... if you can't understand an Aussie accent, the subtitles might help.

Some Aussie terms explained:
bushfire = wild fire
dunny = toilet
Coles = a major supermarket
Anzacs = Australian New Zealand Army Corps
bog = toilet (or what you do there)

Back