• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BIG KNIFE SELL!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price drop on the Masahasi Kobo Damascus 240 SLD Wa Gyuto to $315
Price drop on the Zkramer Essential to $215

The Kramer Meiji is no longer for sell, I will be keeping this one. Luckily this sell has raised enough to make our little tax bill less "intrusive". So thanks KKF!

Last edited by a moderator:
My 8" Meiji has become a favorite

I can't imagine having to let go of so many

You had to many anyway ;)

Marc doesn't have too many knives, but too many other bills to pay. It's all perspective:D. Reminds me of one of my favorite lines in the movie Splash with John Candy "It's not that you've had a lot to drink it's just that you are too skinny"

[video=youtube;Gm0TXJDLESs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0TXJDLESs[/video]

:threadjacked:

It's a little from Column A and a little from Column B. Do I need a gazillion knives? Nah. Do I need to dip into other savings account to cover taxes and house remodeling? Nah.

Dammit. Now I sound like my wife.

It's a little from Column A and a little from Column B. Do I need a gazillion knives? Nah. Do I need to dip into other savings account to cover taxes and house remodeling? Nah.

Dammit. Now I sound like my wife.

The great thing about these knives... You can sell them at little or even no loss (or maybe a small profit)... And you had a great time using it. I consider a 10% loss or so just a small price to pay for the joy of having tried/used/owned a particular knife.

I actually considered going for a more "normal" profile when I'm getting my Haburn instead of the crazy 210, very tall Bunka that I asked for initially.... Because I might have to sell it one day... Am I crazy?

Yes.

Now back to a regular b/s/t thread. I believe there is still a Martell avail that's looking for a new home

Marc doesn't have too many knives, but too many other bills to pay. It's all perspective:D. Reminds me of one of my favorite lines in the movie Splash with John Candy "It's not that you've had a lot to drink it's just that you are too skinny"

[video=youtube;Gm0TXJDLESs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0TXJDLESs[/video]

:threadjacked:

Thanks for the share bill. Miss John Candy

The Kramer Meiji is no longer for sell, I will be keeping this one. Luckily this sell has raised enough to make our little tax bill less "intrusive". So thanks KKF!

I havent made it through all the posts yet, but was very interested in the Meiji gyuto.. let me know if you decide to part ways

Latest posts

Back