• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS !big Price drop! Shigeki Tanaka R2 Ironwood Gyuto 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

SwissKnifeCollector

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello guys I am back from my rehabilitation clinic :)

I would like to sell this wonderful Shigeki Tanaka Ironwood R2 Gyuto 270mm.
Its not used or sharpened yet and still got some kind of laquer on it. Was one pearl of my collection.
comes with the original wooden kiri box.

Also got an Kazuyuki Tanaka petty 135mm to sell to match this one. Would do an combination price.

Pics to this knife:
blade length: 272mm
overall lenght: 417mm
blade height: 51mm
weight: 315g

Price: 1430 USD 1350USD 1150USD excl. shipping witch is around 35-50 USD
I am open for trades.
I provide worldwide shipping.

Last edited:

0x0x

Reaction score
Comment from me as a previous "buyer": I haven't received a response neither a package for weeks after the payment. (March)

I got my money back from PayPal. Till now I haven't received any reply since my PayPal payment. I've tried multiple times through KKF and two email addresses I had.

Just my experience.

SwissKnifeCollector

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y
Comment from me as a previous "buyer": I haven't received a response neither a package for weeks after the payment. (March)

I got my money back from PayPal. Till now I haven't received any reply since my PayPal payment. I've tried multiple times through KKF and two email addresses I had.

Just my experience.
Yeah our deal didnt went out well. I am very sorry for that. Some very unexpected things happened in this time. My accident and some other personal stuff like the clinic and an
death of an very related person kept me from checking your shipment. At least you got the money back and I am sort of recovered thats what counts.

Hope this will never happen to us again.

regards,