• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Billipp 252 or Ashi Honyaki 240 gyuto.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagrangeL2

Reaction score
For sale are a Dalman 225mm gyuto, a Kono Fujiyama FM Funyuki 240mm, and a Kippington 252mm Honyaki gyuto (repost). - All sold.

Also for sale are a Billipp 252mm gyuto, or an Ashi Honyaki western 240mm gyuto. I'll be selling one of these, and keeping the other.

Priority will go to those who buy the Kip Honyaki with another knife(s).

1) Dalman 225x50x3.46 mm above heel, I am the second owner. Has seen use, and edge is unchanged from previous owner. Asking 535 USD + shipping. Sold

Bought from here: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/large-sale-rader-halcyon-comet-marko-and-more.42051/

2) Konosuke Fujiyama FM Funyuki 247x52x3.06 mm above heel, knife is BNIB. Asking 339 USD + shipping. Sold

Brought through C*K^T*G

3) Kippington 255mm Honyaki gyuto in 1095. Previous owner has treated the knife well, and I've used it over a handful of sessions. Edge is unaltered from previous owner. Per the previous seller's post:

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...i-gyuto-with-custom-handle.43846/#post-646602

255mm x 53mm, Weight around 240g.

custom handle made with ebony wood and mammoth tooth spacer

Note: The center knife is being offered, from the photos of 3 knives. Asking 410 USD + shipping. Sold

4) Billipp 252x50x4.78 mm above heel. Bought from BST. Previous owner has treated the knife well, knife has been sharpened once under my care. Asking 2200 USD + shipping.

Bought from here: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/billipp-gyuto-with-saya.44419/

5) Ashi Honyaki 246.5x49x3.08 mm above heel. Brought from BST. Unused; but etched by previous owner. Asking 3250 USD + shipping.

Bought from here: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/or-wts-ashi-honyaki-240-gyuto.41469/#post-611992

Thanks for looking all.

Attachments

• ashi honyaki 240 back a - Copy.jpg
    ashi honyaki 240 back a - Copy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 336
  • ashi honyaki 240 front - Copy.jpg
    ashi honyaki 240 front - Copy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 347
  • dalman 225 back - Copy.jpg
    dalman 225 back - Copy.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 351
  • dalman 225 front - Copy.jpg
    dalman 225 front - Copy.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 331
  • kono fujiyama fm funyuki back - Copy.jpg
    kono fujiyama fm funyuki back - Copy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 324
  • kono fujiyama fm funyuki front - Copy.jpg
    kono fujiyama fm funyuki front - Copy.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 332
  • shig 270 and billipp back - Copy.jpg
    shig 270 and billipp back - Copy.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 325
  • shig 270 and billipp front - Copy.jpg
    shig 270 and billipp front - Copy.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 1   3 back.jpg
    1 3 back.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 330
  • 1   3 front.jpg
    1 3 front.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
I’ve bought a few knives from Lagrangel. Solid seller, honest and easy to do business with. Some heavy hitters on that list, deal with confidence.

GLWS.

Great seller, great knives, deal with confidence!

How does the rust bucket dalmans get snatched up in 2secs and this is sitting?

Because the buyer of the rust bucket was ignorant and didn’t do his research.

Not to worry, though, that rust bucket will stay permanently in my collection ... never to see light again ...

Because the buyer of the rust bucket was ignorant and didn’t do his research.

Not to worry, though, that rust bucket will stay permanently in my collection ... never to see light again ...
I was right there with you. It wasn’t until the 2nd one sold and then someone posted in flipper alert, that I figured out what was going on. I even tagged you thinking you missed out on the 1st one. Ooops. :facepalm:

meh. What are you going to do?! I say you use the knife the knife to prepare a meal for a group of less fortunate people. Use it for some good in this world, therefore no matter what you paid, it was worth it.

sorry to clog op’s bst post. But bump on some unicorns.

Back