• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Birgersson gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crocca86

Reaction score
As the title says I’d like to sell a Birgersson gyuto. Used at home for a few test cut, never sharpened. I started to polish the bevel with finger stone to show the cladding but still need work
223x57
203gr
Bocote handle
400usd p.p. Included I’ll cover first 15$ for shipping
73EA8907-10AF-45F9-BDEC-9993A85A8AE8.jpeg
E3126AE3-5321-436D-9892-C486246CFDFC.jpeg
024F4089-EA93-4D1C-8CAA-776CF553664A.jpeg

How is this still up? I love the steel on my Bjorn knives (wiping the edge gets the same sound as wiping a TF Denka, not sure if anyone else had that experience). I love the classic shape and they cut incredibly well. They're not always available in the size you want when he puts up a new batch on his website, so this is a great deal.

Plus, Bjorn has one of the most entertaining Instagram accounts!

...unless someone else cuts in line and takes her away
I was thinking seriously about this one and saw your 5pm EST deadline post. Lucky for you, I also had my eyes on a stainless-clad 52100 Shi.han, so pulled the trigger on it a few minutes ago. Hope your luck continues to hold out for another 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
I was thinking seriously about this one and saw your 5pm EST deadline post. Lucky for you, I also had my eyes on a stainless-clad 51200 Shi.han, so pulled the trigger on it a few minutes ago. Hope your luck continues to hold out for another 10-15 minutes.
I don't know whether to thank you or curse you. I know which option the wife will take. Be my third knife this week and 4th this month.

I don't know whether to thank you or curse you.

I feel the same way about me.

Be my third knife this week and 4th this month.
After getting my first Japanese knife a few months ago, I said I wasn't going to be a collector. Now I guess I'm going to have to pick up the pace at cooking stuff. The latest problem is... I'm running out of freezer space, even after buying a deep freeze two months ago. That happens when you buy a honesuki and cut up a case of chickens (12 birds).

I take it congratulations are in order?

I hope this isn’t still here. If I didn’t have a custom order with him I would’ve been snagged this. Def the best deal on BST at the moment.

Back