Black Friday Cyber Monday

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, black friday and cyber monday are both great. Most of the time you can find better deals on BST here though lol.

Well, someone's gotta do the rest of us a solid and buy new knives to feed into BST!

Also, EpicEdge has a black Friday ~10% discount (20 off 200, 50 off 500, etc) but as they mention it's not valid with other offers, I suspect it won't stack with the standard forum member deal. From their front page also looks like they have some individual knives at bigger discounts but they're not all in one place...

Buy now and save 15%, or not buy and save 100%. ;)
71ECD347-ABBC-4C88-868E-E42DCD7374D7.jpeg

Honestly, black friday and cyber monday are both great. Most of the time you can find better deals on BST here though lol.
The real Black Friday on kkf happens in bst. People start moving their used knives to buy Black Friday knives, and sometimes so they can afford the holidays.
Either way there’s usually an increase in cool stuff for sale in bst in December.
Stay frosty

While it’s no secret I’m a huge Fieri fan, I gotta get focused back to the hunt. K&S AU is slowly populating some of his usual crazy deals as the day (night?🤔) goes on.

Yea that's where I bought my Munetoshi. The prices are listed with vat so you take 20% of listed price and then 15% off that makes for a hell of a deal on a few of their knives. I believe shipping is $30-$40.
Which did you think were a hell of a deal? Asking for a friend.

Just wish they (CC) had something that really grabbed me- had great service and purchases in the past, but alas my eyes belong to other blades these days. Unless I’m missing something?

Last edited:
Gotta say re: EE’s sale this year is a lot easier on the brain. Crazy they use to release new specials every few hours for 3 days straight. Whatta grind (badoom-pish). Can’t even imagine how those guys manage all that inventory.

EE had a Yoshikane dammy v2 petty old stock last I checked (couple weeks ago) those things are extremely old stock lol. Pretty nice piece someone should take a gander at.

EE had a Yoshikane dammy v2 petty old stock last I checked (couple weeks ago) those things are extremely old stock lol. Pretty nice piece someone should take a gander at.
Still kick myself for letting the last western go to velgard a few years ago from Bernal. Oh god an the prices back then. Uuuuuuuuggghhhh

Just wish they (CC) had something that really grabbed me- had great service and purchases in the past, but alas my eyes belong to other blades these days. Unless I’m missing something?

No I don't think youre missing much. Limited selection but good deals for some.

Which did you think were a hell of a deal? Asking for a friend.

They carry the Munetoshi for cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Shiro Kamo seems to be a bit cheaper too.

The EE deal is actually worse than their usual 10% discount for KKF members, so I kinda expected more than that. Maybe 30% off on a denka or restocking some of their Watanabe would be nice. Their Watanabes were really fairly priced.

The EE deal is actually worse than their usual 10% discount for KKF members, so I kinda expected more than that. Maybe 30% off on a denka or restocking some of their Watanabe would be nice. Their Watanabes were really fairly priced.
Yeah.. their discount on the hinoura as 270 I was looking at brought it down to what some websites price them normally at. Eh.. I have shihan coming up in Feb. Better off saving.

Korin has a 20% off on all knives. This morning they posted that a nice selection of entry level (100ish) knives will be sold with a free saya. Might be shopping for gifts.

Back