Black Friday Dealz

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also found MTC charged me less on shipping when I added MORE items. What type of game are they trying to play? I did end up snagging a Hasagawa board tho since there is rarely any discounts and hard to find the larger sizes

I think MTC uses some type of randomizer with their shipping charges. Don't know how many times I've left a cart there because the shipping was high. But another time will buy a board or a couple rocks and it's not bad.

Wish all the retailers had a free shipping threshold. Who here has not picked up an extra from JKI, JNS, et al, to qualify?

I also found MTC charged me less on shipping when I added MORE items. What type of game are they trying to play? I did end up snagging a Hasagawa board tho since there is rarely any discounts and hard to find the larger sizes

Cube weight vs real weight.

If a box is X big, but doesn't weigh a minimum, an assumed cubic weight is used to determine weight. Add enough real weight to the box and then weight rate is used.

Latest posts

Back