Blade show 2018

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely try to be there. I saw you on the roster and was super excited. Been wanting to see your knives in person for awhile now.

Is this the biggest North America show? Is there a list of other shows to consider since I can’t make this date?

Thank you to all who stopped by , it was a great weekend, pictures are up on my ig account

I saw Mert and brought back a honyaki that I'm super excited about. It was awesome meeting Mert, definitely the highlight of the show for me. Thanks again Mert!

I understand Blade Show West is selling out. I don't know what that means for those interested in kitchen cutlery but I intend to be there Friday and Saturday. Or I may leave early and head to Fuboon grocery for basics. I'm low on Pear River soy sauce and Phan Thiet fish sauce. :)

bummer wish i could but i'm out of town. Sucks to not even have a best "kitchen" knife category though. Looks like burke, haburn, wilburn, carter's group, my buddy ed, and a few others will be there.

Back