• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Blazen Ryu sg2 western 210 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images-2.jpg

Lmfao. Today (or tomorrow) may be your lucky day. I have a very lightly used one I’m thinking of selling (gotta balance books). It’s got some scratches on the side (no idea where they came from…). I did. Alight touch up sharpening (didn’t form a burr) on 2k chosera stone and then onto a diamond spray strop. Cut some squash. I’ll get you pic tomorrow morning

Lmfao. Today (or tomorrow) may be your lucky day. I have a very lightly used one I’m thinking of selling (gotta balance books). It’s got some scratches on the side (no idea where they came from…). I did. Alight touch up sharpening (didn’t form a burr) on 2k chosera stone and then onto a diamond spray strop. Cut some squash. I’ll get you pic tomorrow morning
And persistence pays off! Looking forward to taking a look, thanks 🤘

Back